Preparing For the Coming Storm Recap
Storm Prep Recap
It is becoming more and more evident from voices like Franklin Graham, Jonathan Cahn and even Ron Paul that there is an alarm being sounded about a coming storm. While we agree and have previously stated there are varying opinions as to what that looks like, we do believe in the fall of this year we will likely feel the first effects of the approaching storm. It should be very clear that neither ISIS, the current administration nor any other force on earth, will usurp the LORD’S purposes in what is coming as He remembers His promises to Israel.
With that in mind a week of Preparing for the Coming Storm sessions were prepared and held at DaySpring Conference Center from March 22 to March 28th. Why? Because not only do we believe a storm is coming, but also that the OMC is being prepared as an area of refuge for what is coming.
Below is a summary recap of that week:
- 23 people participated in IFOC (Chaplain training) and an estimated 75 people attended training and teaching on various topics throughout the week. There were representatives from mainland China, Canada, Michigan and various parts of the OMC in attendance.
- Worship sessions were held at the beginning and end of every day.
- Teaching sessions and workshops about hearing the voice of God was a theme throughout the week.
- Area experts held teaching and interactive sessions in the following areas of community interest:
- Media/Arts & Entertainment
- Multi-cultural Pastoral leadership from the area gathered twice during the week to discuss issues facing the faith-based community.
We believe the Lord is calling for another training session in the late part of the summer of this year. Further details will be forthcoming.
OMC Advisory Council
Posted on Thursday, 16 April 2015.
Posted in Charlotte County, Desoto County, Glades County, Hardee County, Highlands County, Lee County, Manatee County, Sarasota County
Education Business Arts/Entertainment Family Government Religion Media Reports from the OMC